IKAN ALM for IDMS
This solution will help you set up application lifecyle management (ALM) for your Cobol developement on the IBM mainframe. This will allow users to:
- Commit mainframe sources to a (non-mainframe) Version Control Repository
- Build and Deploy IDMS and non-IDMS cobol applications on your IBM mainframe
- Set up a predefined lifecycle for you Cobol applications
- Committing mainframe sources to the VCR.
- Common utilities (JCL jobs running on z/OS).
- IDD support modules.
For more information
If you need additional information or would like to request a demo, please contact us.