Modernization is the answer to your Mainframe challenges
Modernizing mainframe development implies using a DevOps solution that supports this modern way of working. Modern DevOps enables you to:
- INTEGRATE with modern development tools
- AUTOMATE change activities
- ADAPT development methodologies (such as Agile)
A modern DevOps solution accommodates both the Business and IT departments' requirements.
- Enable mainframe to be more responsive to business needs
- Reducing time to market by removing the bottlenecks in mainframe change delivery
- Reduce cost of changes via process efficiency, automation and driving quality by design
- Introduce more automation
- Reduce operational costs
- Remove waste from the value stream
- Adopt the process and controls to make releases safer and more efficient
Everything you need for mainframe modernization and agility
Get all the modern development benefits for your Mainframe environment. Use a virtual z/OS Dev & Test environment and modern IDE to develop, manage your application life cycles, and automate your Mainframe Build (Compile) and Deploy (Promote) process.
Hide mainframe complexity and use modern IDE features, such as: code completion, syntax checking, debugging and proper object navigation.
Use modern VCR’s such as GitLab/Git to manage you mainframe code base and to support parallel development.
Use short development sprints to reduce risks and accelerate planning of feature implementations.
Automatically generated JCL accompagnied with the project source is sent to the Mainframe to be build. The result is stored in an archive.
The automated Deploy starts from the build archive and deploys to the Mainframe environment defined in the application life cycle.
Work on as many releases as you want. You can have a major new release, together with a minor upgrade and the ability to fix bugs in what’s currently in production.
Leading you from idea to implementation in 3 simple steps
Together we analyze your current development and release process and define the optimal DevOps solution for IBM z/OS for your company. We clearly draw the roadmap on how to get there.
Next we proof that the proposed solution works, by example. It takes only one week to deliver our proof-of-concept!
After the POC is finished we have your business case ready, give you a commercial proposal and begin implementing the solution.